Green Mountain is looking for a dynamic bid manager to ensure we continue our proactive sales processes to our prospects and clients. Do you want to develop this new role with us?
You will become a part of the sales department, which has contributed to an annual turnover increase of 75% in recent years. As a bid manager, you will cooperate with different teams and stakeholders across the organization to ensure that we maintain our high client satisfaction. The team works with a large variety of exciting customers both nationally and internationally.
You will be responsible for introducing and coordinating the bid response process as well as identifying ways to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of this process.
The position reports directly to the Chief Sales Officer and the bid manager can choose to work from either one of our data centers in Norway. ( Oslo, Stavanger or Rjukan.)
- Effectively liaise with other teams (management, operations, project, finance etc.) and senior stakeholders to produce bid documents and ensure submissions are made on time and to the required quality.
- Support and drive the bid process to ensure a proactive approach towards our prospective clients.
- Responsible for scope, structure, content and progress in new bidding processes – both proactive and defined bidding processes.
- Determine the timeline of new bids, and making sure deadlines as met.
- Support the sales organization in Norway, UK, Germany as well as any other new territories where our sales resources and clients are located.
- Identify areas for improvement in our bidding processes and implement approriate changes.
- Developing and maintaining a knowledge base of ‘standard’ answers and templates as well as producing reference material and other commercial documents.
- Gain knowledge of the business, its products and services by reading and reviewing previous bids and design documents and spending time with pre sales, technical and commercial functions.
- 3-5 years experience within a bid management/coordinator role.
- Experience from data center, IT industry or other technical background is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in written Norwegian and English. (German language skills are beneficial but not required.)
- Ability to understand technical requirements and to create a value based proposition.
- Ability to produce high-quality documents, in terms of content, technical accuracy, communication and structure/layout.
- Commitment to delivering good solutions and continous improvement
- Organized and with an eye for detail
- Ability to process large amounts of information
- Clear and influencal communication style
- Organizational understanding and excellent interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with occationally tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks
Svein Atle Hagaseth
Chief Sales Officer (CSO)
+47 930 26 236
Please go to this page to sumbit an application.