Physically present in the data centre as your eyes, ears and hands they will perform a wide range of remote support and troubleshooting tasks to complement your field personnel and remote management strategies. Green Mountain engineers are always there to help maximise our clients’ uptime and therefore achieve their business objectives.
A partner you can trust that will perform accurate and speedy work on your behalf is a vital piece of the colocation puzzle. Items scheduled are our standard services* and support for all types of equipment. Our staff are highly skilled data centre infrastructure engineers, electricians and caretakers.
Here’s a sample of the type of things we are doing for our clients:
*Please note some of these items are provided at additional cost.
- Goods delivery handling
- Goods delivery transportation
- Waste handling
- Cabling and patching
- Clinical Cleaning
- Detail design
- Rack and cooling configurations
- Electrical infrastructure
Further to this, we can provide “basic IMACD” services as described below:
- Unpacking device
- Installation and connecting servers
- Removal of packing equipment
- Packing of device, coordinating transportation
- Changing the hardware configuration of an existing configuration
- Removal of hardware
- Disconnecting device cables
- Delivery to the collecting point
- Check hardware status
- Replace hardware
- Restart of equipment