Location: Rennesøy (Stavanger)
For Norwegian version: Click here
Security in Green Mountain
Green Mountain’s data centers are high-security facilities with critical infrastructure and valuable assets. We provide high-quality data center services, with a focus on reliability and security. Our clients are both domestic and international. The construction of our security systems and infrastructure is critical for operations. The Security Manager will have the overall responsibility of security and will work closely with the operations department, compliance and our suppliers. The role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Manage all processes related to the security area in Green Mountain.
- Coordinate the collaboration between the different departments involved in security related work.
- Develop the strategy for overall security across all data center sites and departments.
- Implement security measures and projects, based on the organization’s experiences, requirements and future security needs and technology.
- Ensure that all relevant security requirements are included, streamlined, and customized to both the different sites and the company as a whole.
- Develop and improve security solutions according to changing requirements.
- Involvement in tender processes and construction projects regarding safety requirements.
- Responsible for security solutions and activities towards suppliers and clients.
- Planning, budgeting, and reporting on security in the organization
- Education related to security or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience from leading positions in security work.
- Solid competence in areas such as physical security, personnel safety and building security.
- Good understanding of different requirements from authorities such as the National Security Authority and the Norwegian Data Protection Authority, as well as the clients’ needs.
- Understanding of procedures and guidelines related to security and documentation.
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English is expected
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Takes both initiative and responsibility
- Organizational understanding
- Systematic approach to planning and prioritization
- Focus on quality in implementation and solutions
- Willing to share knowledge and develop own competence continuously
- Understanding of how security has a direct impact on our clients, business development and Green Mountain’s strategy
- Confidentiality and impeccable conduct are prerequisites. Closer background checks may be requested by relevant candidates before employment.
Our core values are important to us:
- Customer in focus – Satisfied customers are the most important goal of our business.
- Reliability and honesty – In our business, trust is essential for success. We must always act honestly and be reliable towards our customers (to gain trust).
- Knowledge – It is important to know, and understand, both our own business and also our customers’ business. We encourage training to raise the knowledge and skills of our personnel.
- Enthusiasm – Enthusiasm towards our goals and achievements is an important driver for our continued success.
Application, CV and diploma must be sent by 13.12.2020. We will start our assessments continuously.
Note: We only accept applications in Norwegian for this position.
Our data center at Rennesøy, Stavanger. Travel to our other data center sites must be expected.
If you need further information, please contact us.
Tor Kristian Gyland
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
+ 47 928 05 817
+47 930 26 236
About the company:
Green Mountain specializes in providing market-leading data center services to companies and organizations from around the world. The company currently operates three data centers in Norway; DC1-Stavanger on Rennesøy just outside Stavanger and DC2-Telemark in Rjukan, and a third data center, DC3-Oslo, in Ytre Enebakk just outside Oslo. Our data centers are very energy-efficient and use 100% renewable power, making them the greenest data centers in the world. We aim to be the most professional data center supplier in the market and ensure that our employees develop and increase their expertise.