Location: DC3-Oslo, Enebakk, Norway.
For Norwegian version: Click here
Green Mountain specializes in providing market-leading data center services to companies and organizations from around the world. The company currently operates two data centers in Norway; DC1-Stavanger on Rennesøy just outside Stavanger and DC2-Telemark in Rjukan, but is now in the process of establishing a third data center, DC3-Oslo, in Ytre Enebakk just outside Oslo. Our data centers are very energy-efficient and use 100% renewable power, making them the greenest data centers in the world. We aim to be the most professional data center supplier in the market, and ensure that our employees develop and increase their expertise.
At our newly established, state-of-the-art data center in Ytre Enebakk, you will be part of our interdisciplinary team with extensive experience from a number of different areas. Together with the team, the operation technician will work with exciting tasks within operation and maintenance. Everyday life with us will be very varied, with everything from maintenance of generator systems to execution of structured cabling for our customers.
The position as operation technician is part of a shift scheme 24/7, and reports directly to the Operation Manager.
- Varied tasks across disciplines in the daily operation and delivery of data centre services at DC-3 Oslo
- Perform tasks on behalf of our customers and partners
- Assist in work relating to construction projects and new customer implementations
- Member of our 24/7/365 operational team
- Testing, documentation and processing of events, requests, incidents, changes, etc.