The Service Management team’s primary task is to maintain and support the customer relationship from the day a contract is signed – a significant responsibility in our organization. One of the key performance indicators of this team is the level of customer satisfaction. We perform an annual satisfaction survey and the results show that our customers are very satisfied. Green Mountain’s core value is to put the “customer in focus”. We support this value by being reliable and honest, enthusiastic, and competent. Does this responsibility and our values appeal to you? Then you might be our next colleague in the Service Management team?
We are looking for a candidate who will support and contribute to the further development of the Service Management team. This is a team effort together with good colleagues who are willing to share their knowledge and experience. The tasks are varied, the days can be hectic, but you will be supported by a team of skilled and experienced colleagues who know the organization and our customers well.
For most people, the data center industry is new, and training will therefore be provided.
- You will build and maintain relationships, both internally and with our customers. The goal is always to service our customers in the best possible way.
- We would like you to share ideas, challenge us and find new opportunities to support our customers and contribute to the company’s further growth.
- You have a sense of structure and routines and are happy to explore how we organize the team to work smarter and more efficiently together.
- You will be given independent tasks within reporting, documentation production and control, contract management and customer support. Tasks will be adjusted to your background and experience.
- You will be involved in various projects and processes, either as a project manager or project participant, and play an important role as coordinator and organizer.
- Some of the tasks are related to invoice verification, contracts and basic accounting.
- We have three locations and some travel between these locations must be expected.
Our Service Management employees all have different backgrounds and experiences. We do not want to limit the pool of candidates so the following points should be regarded as guidelines. In your application, please highlight what types of task you enjoy and how your individual background and personal goals can benefit Green Mountain.
- Relevant education within service, sales or accounting is preferable
- Experience from data center, technology or IT operations and security is a strength, but not a requirement. Training will be provided.
- Experience within customer support and service
- Experience from document control and contract management is an advantage
- Understanding of basic accounting and commercial processes, preferably experience from invoice management or similar
- Good computer skills and system understanding (Microsoft365)
- Strong verbal and written communicating skills, both in English and Norwegian.
- Team player – share information, experiences, and ideas.
- Focused on customer and continuous improvement – a desire and ability to challenge and improve
- Appreciates structure and order
- Independent and reliable
- An aspiration to strengthen competence and develop new skills
- Enthusiastic and enterprising
Workplace location: DC2-Telemark, Rjukan, Norway
Application deadline: 13.09.2020
To submit an application please visit this page.
Note: We only accept applications in Norwegian for this position.