Green Mountain is experiencing strong and rapid growth. An increasing number of international players are looking to Norway with the objective of establishing themselves in green data centres. The management and owners have high ambitions for the further development of the company and are now strengthening the management team with an experienced CFO who would like to be part of the exciting journey ahead.
Would you like to take part in setting the green standard?
We are looking for a strategic, commercial and hands-on profile with sound experience from larger companies with an international interface. You will work closely with the CEO and play a key role in the further development of the company. Strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and ability to motivate and create results together with your team, are key factors to success.
Main tasks as CFO:
- Overall responsibility for the finance function in Green Mountain including corporate governance and compliance
- Active involvement in business development and strategy
- Play a key role in M&A processes and new establishments
- Responsible for budgeting and forecasting processes
- Responsible for preparing relevant and necessary analyses
- Follow-up on projects; project control, cash flow analyses and profitability
Education and experience:
- Higher relevant education
- 6-12 years’ experience from similar operational roles with an international interface
- Experience from transactional environments and additional experience from consultancy firms (Big4) is desirable
- Strong financial and strategic competence in addition to sound accounting understanding is necessary
- Fluency in both Norwegian and English is expected
Green Mountain offers a unique and exciting opportunity for the right person. You will be part of a growing company who offers the world’s greenest data centres with high-tech, future-proof facilities built according to the highest global standards.
Enquiries regarding the position as CFO can be addressed to Visindi by Bjørn Helle, 991 24 766 or Siv Tone Hilde-Larsen, 916 56 109. Please submit your CV and application as soon as possible, and no later than 22. March 2020.