Available position as Accountant
Reports to: Accounting Manager
Green Mountain is now expanding capacity for existing and new customers at our data centers. To continue to offer world-leading services we need to increase the staff at our head-quarter at DC1-Stavanger (Rennesøy) and we now have an available position as accountant.
We are looking for candidates with a bachelor’s degree or higher in economics or equivalent, as well as at least two years’ experience in accounting. To be successful as our accountant candidates should be able to work independently, be efficient and carry out the work with high accuracy and quality. Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) is a prerequisite. In a small organization, it is also important to be positive and cooperative to maintain and strengthen good relationships.
- Daily accounting control
- Project Accounting
- Reconciliation and follow-up of balance sheets
- Invoicing and follow-up of customer records
- Month-end closing / reporting
- Pay roll, including reporting of tax and employer’s contribution
We can offer:
- Competitive conditions
- Good working environment in a team focused on quality and customer
- Development opportunities
- Company Cabin
- Wonderful nature experiences every day on «the green island»
- Interesting challenges in an industry for the future and in a committed and stimulating environment.
If you would like more information about the available position as accountant, or would like to submit an application, you can do so via our recruitment partner Ambio.
Come join us setting the green standard!
Application Deadline: January 12, 2020
Contact Persons at Ambio:
Torild Izzard Aukland
Head of department – Staffing
Tellef Tangen Lunder
About Green Mountain:
Green Mountain AS design build and operate high security, robust wholesale colocation data centres.
Green Mountain currently have three data centers in Norway. The data centres operate on 100% low cost renewable power and use of free cooling creating unique power efficiency.
- The data centre near Stavanger (DC1-Stavanger) is built deep inside a mountain in a former high security NATO ammunition store.
- The data centre in Telemark (DC2-Telemark) is in the ‘cradle of hydro power’ in Norway with multiple local hydro power plants.
- The data centre at Enebakk (DC3-Oslo) is currently under construction and situated just outside the Capital og Norway, Oslo.
Green Mountain are one of the largest operators in the sector in Norway with clients in finance, IT service providers, Government, Health, O&G and others.