Reports to: Site Manager DC3-Oslo.
For Norwegian version: Click here
Green Mountain is growing rapidly and is now establishing a new data center just south of Oslo.
In order to provide a market-leading data center service from this location as well, we have an available position as operation technicians at DC3-Oslo (Ytre Enebakk).
We are looking for people who are technically competent in automation / electrical / telecom, and who want to develop as part of our 24-hour operations team. We need a colleague who is reliable, competent, enthusiastic and customer-oriented.
- Varied tasks across disciplines in the daily operation and delivery of data centre services at DC-3 Oslo
- Work relating to events, incidents, problems and changes
- Perform tasks on behalf of our customers and partners
- Assist in work relating to new customer implementations
- Deliver and invoice items from Green Mountain inventories
- Member of our 24/7/365 operational team
- Technical education/certificate of apprenticeship with mechanical or electrical as part of the curriculum
- Candidates with multiple certificates are particularly interesting
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance
- Knowledge of legislation and standards concerning HSE, HR and environment
Certificate of apprenticeship:
- Data Electronics Engineer
- Telecommunications Installation
- Any other relevant electrical or mechanical subjects
- Electrical Power
- Electrical Engineer
Granittveien, 1914 Ytre Enebakk
If you would like more information about the available positions as operation technician, or would like to submit an application, you can do so via our recruitment partner add persona. Submit your application as soon as possible as they are processed consecutively. Application deadline: April 8th – 2020
Contact Information add persona:
Jannicke Egeberg 416 07 832
For other questions, please contact COO Truls Dishington – telephone: +47 928 05 705
About Green Mountain:
Green Mountain AS specializes in providing market-leading data center services to companies and organizations from around the world.
The company currently operates two data centers in Norway; DC1-Stavanger on Rennesøy just outside Stavanger and DC2-Telemark in Rjukan.
The company is now in the process of establishing a third data center, DC3-Oslo, in Ytre Enebakk just outside Oslo.
Satisfied customers are the most important goal of our business and data center services have been delivered with 100% uptime since day one.
We are very open to our customers about the quality of our services as trust is crucial to our success.
The data center services are operated by a very enthusiastic and skilled team of data center technicians, engineers and service managers.
We aim to be the most professional data center supplier in the market, and ensure that our employees develop and increase their expertise.
Operational efficiency is achieved through extensive use of automation, and a well-built and maintained infrastructure that has a high degree of autonomy, fault tolerance and can be maintained “on the fly”. Our data centers are very energy-efficient and use 100% renewable power, making them the greenest data centers in the world.