Available position: Operation Technician at DC1-Stavanger
Reports to: Site Manager DC1-Stavanger.
Green Mountain is growing rapidly and we need additional staff on the team at DC1-Stavanger. (Rennesøy)
We are looking for people who are technically competent in automation / electrical / cooling / computer electronics / mechanical / physical security, and who want to develop as part of our 24-hour operations team. We need a colleague who is reliable, competent, enthusiastic and customer-oriented.
- Varied tasks across disciplines in the daily operation and delivery of data centre services at DC-1 Stavanger
- Work relating to events, incidents, problems and changes
- Perform tasks on behalf of our customers and partners
- Assist in work relating to new customer implementations
- Deliver and invoice items from Green Mountain inventories
- Member of our 24/7/365 operational team
- Technical education/certificate of apprenticeship with mechanical or electrical as part of the curriculum
- Candidates with multiple certificates are particularly interesting
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance
- Knowledge of legislation and standards concerning HSE, HR and environment
Certificate of apprenticeship:
- Data Electronics Engineer
- Telecommunications Installation
- Any other relevant electrical or mechanical subjects
- Electrical Power
- Electrical Engineer
Hodneveien 260, 4150 Rennesøy
If you would like more information about the positions, or would like to submit an application, you can do so via the application portal of our recruitment partner Ambio.
For questions, please contact COO Truls Dishington – telephone: +47 928 05 705
About Green Mountain:
Green Mountain AS specializes in providing market-leading data center services to companies and organizations from around the world.
The company currently operates two data centers in Norway; DC1-Stavanger on Rennesøy just outside Stavanger and DC2-Telemark in Rjukan,
but is now in the process of establishing a third data center, DC3-Oslo, in Ytre Enebakk just outside Oslo.
Satisfied customers are the most important goal of our business and data center services have been delivered with 100% uptime since day one.
We are very open to our customers about the quality of our services as trust is crucial to our success.
The data center services are operated by a very enthusiastic and skilled team of data center technicians, engineers and service managers.
We aim to be the most professional data center supplier in the market, and ensure that our employees develop and increase their expertise.
Operational efficiency is achieved through extensive use of automation, and a well-built and maintained infrastructure that has a high degree of autonomy, fault tolerance and can be maintained “on the fly”. Our data centers are very energy-efficient and use 100% renewable power, making them the greenest data centers in the world.